We all do. Lymphatic dysfunction manifests in the body in many different ways. Some of these include:
- Mastodynia (breast tension in women after ovulation) and other breast issues.
- Prostate enlargement
- Headaches, fibromyalgia, lupus, and many chronic inflammatory conditions
- Pain and injuries
- Acne (at beginning, a slight worsening may occur)
- Tissue congestion from injuries
- Chronic injuries
- Swollen, heavy, and fatigued legs
All these conditions represent some degree of lymphatic inflammatory dysfunction and can benefit by disassociating the disorganized protein clusters to help reestablish lymphatic flow.