LBG and ST-8 Warranty Information:
The LBG and ST-8 bulbs are made of special glass containing a mixture of unique noble gases (non-toxic) that are under pressure. The bulbs can break if they are mishandled.
Our LBGs and ST-8s are packaged very carefully for shipping to ensure that they arrive with unbroken bulbs. It is very important to unpack the equipment with care because broken bulbs are not covered under the warranty and the cost to replace a broken bulb is expensive.
We warrant each item against defects in materials or workmanship for a period of one year from the date of purchase and agree to repair or replace any defective part without charge in that timeframe. Excluded from warranty are broken bulbs.
If your LBG or ST-8 needs to be returned to ELF for warranty repair
Procedure for Returns:
- You must telephone us at 618-948-2393 or toll free at 866-232-3630 to inform us of the problem and its impending arrival.
- If it is warranty work within the one-year time frame, there will be no charge.
- Customer is responsible for S&H charges.
- Use a reputable shipping carrier such as UPS or FedEx so that a tracking number is issued.
- Insure package for full value of item.
Note: If merchandise appears damaged upon receipt, retain all shipping material (photos of damaged package is recommended) for carrier. Since no item leaves our factory without a final inspection, more than likely damaged merchandise will have occurred during shipping and a claim will need to be filed.